Enter a unique Trial Name: we suggest to use the pitcher's ID, name, pitch type and date tested.
- When the golfer is ready, press the Record Button.
- When the golfer has completed the swing, press the Stop Button.
We recommend collecting several trials of the same type of swing and club.
Once the trials are collected, go into Post Process mode and check that all markers are tracked and identified for the complete movement. You can optionally trim the trial (see Page 4-3 in the Cortex User Manual) as needed.
GolfTrak uses five Events:
- (PreSwing) which indicates when the club is stable before the takeaway.
- (TakeAway) which indicates when the club head begins the backswing.
- (TopBackSwing) which indicates when club head stops the backswing and changes direction.
- (BallImpact) which indicates when the club first contacts the ball.
- (FollowThrough) which indicates when the club head is furthest forward after ball contact.
- (SwingFinish) which indicates when the swing is completed and the golfer is fully rotated.
Click on Tools>BioFeedTrak Event Timeline:
Using this interface, scrub the timeline bar and select the frame where each event occurred. Refer to 4-82 in the Cortex Users Manual for more detailed information.