Enter a unique Trial Name: we suggest to use the subject’s ID, name, and date tested.
- When the subject is ready, press the Record Button.
- When the subject has completed the trial, press the Stop Button.
We recommend collecting several trials of the same type.
Once the trials are collected, go into Post Process mode and check that all markers are tracked and identified for the complete movement. You can optionally trim the trial (see Page 4-3 and 4-67 in the Cortex Reference Manual) as needed.
RunTrak uses four Events:
- Left Heel Strike (LHS) which indicates the Initial left foot contact.
- Left Toe Off (LTO) which indicates when the left foot left ground/treadmill.
- Right Heel Strike (RHS) which indicates the Initial right foot contact.
- Left Toe Off (RTO) which indicates when the right foot left ground/treadmill
Click on Tools>BioFeedTrak Event Timeline:
Using this interface, scrub the timeline bar and select the frame where each event occurred. Refer to page 4-82 in the Cortex Users Manual for more detailed information.