Enter a unique Trial Name: we suggest to use the subject’s ID, name, and date tested.
- When the subject is ready, press the Record Button.
- When the subject has completed the lift, press the Stop Button.
We recommend collecting several trials of the same lift type.
Once the trials are collected, go into Post Process mode and check that all markers are tracked and identified for the complete movement. You can optionally trim the trial (see Page 4-3 and 4-67 in the Cortex Reference Manual) as needed.
LiftTrak uses three Events:
- Start (Start) which indicates the start of the motion to lift.
- Lift (Lift) which indicates when the object leaves the surface.
- End (End) which indicates when the object is initially at the resting position.
Click on Tools>BioFeedTrak Event Timeline:
Using this interface, scrub the timeline bar and select the frame where each event occurred. Refer to page 4-82 in the Cortex Users Manual for more detailed information.