Enter a unique Trial Name: we suggest to use the subject’s ID, name, and date tested.
- When the subject is ready, press the Record Button.
- When the subject has completed at least one gait cycle, press the Stop Button.
We recommend collecting several trials of the same type.
Once the trials are collected, go into Post Process mode and check that all markers are tracked and identified for the complete movement. You can optionally trim the trial (see Page 4-3 and 4-67 in the Cortex Reference Manual) as needed.
FootTrak uses six Events:
- Left Heel Strike (LHS) which indicates the initial contact of the left foot.
- Left Toe Off (LTO) which indicates when the left foot first leaves the ground.
- Left Heel Strike – Force Platform (LHSFP) which indicates when the left foot then contacts the force platform.
- Right Heel Strike (RHS) which indicates the initial contact of the right foot.
- Right Toe Off (RTO) which indicates when the right foot first leaves the ground.
- Right Heel Strike – Force Platform (RHSFP) which indicates when the right foot then contacts the force platform.
Click on Tools>BioFeedTrak Event Timeline:
Using this interface, scrub the timeline bar and select the frame where each event occurred. Refer to page 4-82 in the Cortex Users Manual for more detailed information.