Cortex provides a complete set of tools for motion tracking and editing. Capable of meeting even the most demanding needs, Cortex software is suitable for any industry that utilizes motion capture technology. Our software handles all stages of the motion capture pipeline, from the initial setup to post-processing. Cortex software solutions allow you to complete motion capture tasks quickly and accurately. We've recently introduced Cortex 8, the latest edition of our internationally recognized software.
Contact us today to order your motion capture package before promotional pricing ends on December 31, 2019.
For over 35 years, Motion Analysis has provided gold-standard motion capture technology. Our software and cameras are used internationally for a variety of applications, including:
- Animation - movies, video game production, broadcasting
- Broadcast - live virtual reality and augmented reality sets
- Industrial - ergonomics, military training, simulation
- Movement measurement - sports, biomechanics, clinical gait, research, education
Cortex comes with the following embedded modules, which provide an intuitive interface for a variety of applications:
- Calcium Solver is a tool for holistic real-time skeleton creation.
- BioFeedTrak is a versatile tool that allows users to take any data collected by Cortex and provide multimedia feedback based on predefined values.
- KinTools RT is the industry's only self-contained full-body kinetics and kinematics measurement package and custom model creation tool.
- Motion Composer allows users to gather, integrate, and present interactive motion capture data.
- Continuous Calibration is a self-diagnosing, self-correcting camera calibration tool. This feature eliminates wand calibration between multiple users and significantly improves the camera's accuracy.
Learn more about the embedded modules here. Additionally, we provide high-quality, extremely accurate low-latency digital tracking cameras. These are field-upgradeable and can be mixed and matched to meet your motion capture needs. We're also excited to introduce BaSix, our new suitless full-body markers. BaSix markers can be conveniently fitted to the subject in less than 60 seconds. If you'd like to learn more about Cortex software solutions, give us a call today at +1 (707) 579-6521 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.