23 September 2020
See our cost effective new mocap system in action – and qualify for a great discount!
On Monday our VP of Sales, Lucy Keighley, had fun hosting the virtual launch demo of our BaSix motion capture system.
She showed how:
- The mocap actor can get themselves set up in under a minute (by putting on 6 BaSix active markers);
- Start streaming to BaSix Go (our innovative new mocap program) instantly;
- Send the movement data straight into Unreal (it also integrates with Unity, Motion Builder, Maya) in real-time.
Claim your launch offer special
We’re running a launch special for those who registered for the live demo or watch the above video.You qualify for the discounted price of $10,000 for the entire BaSix system.*
*This is for all orders placed before the end of October or while stocks last after which, the system will be available for just under $20,000.
The BaSix system launch offer includes:
- 12 BasCam (Active) System
- BaSix marker set
- BaSix Go software
- One year support
- One year software and hardware warranties
Alternatively, if you already have a Motion Analysis system, our mocap software (BaSix Go) is available on a cost-effective annual license of $4,000.
To request more information or place your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.